Same as W.E. Rock Competition Rules
Right-Click and select "Save Target As..." to download competition rules file.
UTV (Side-by-Side) Rules
Safety Rules for the Side by Sides:
- Door bars to the top of the shoulder will be required
- All entrants must send a picture to myself of their installed door bar for approval 2 weeks prior to the event as they will all be custom.
- DOT approved is helmet required for the driver, the spotter is required to wear a helmet but it doesn’t need to be DOT approved.
- A 4 point seatbelt harness is required
- No spotter ride along is allowed
- A charged, working fire extinguisher is required
- Winch rope not cable is required if used for self recovery
- Fire suit maybe required no shorts or open toe shoes (this is work in progress)
- Again we are just putting this all together so stay tuned and feel free to comment.